Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cancer Crushing

Running is addicting. When I push myself, and the weather conditions cooperate (more later), I can run a mile straight. Woot! Woot! Even though it is hard work, I've really been enjoying it. Stephanie and I are training for a 5k called The Downtown Dash which is this Saturday in OKC. Yikes! I'm a little nervous. I will be walking some of it, but my goal is to finish in 35 minutes or less. I know I can do it. I also recently decided to get involved with the American Cancer Society. Naturally, with my increased interest in running, Relay For Life seemed the appropriate place to start. If you are interested in walking with me on June 19 at 7:30 p.m., let me know. You can join my team by clicking the link below. I want to thank all my friends and family who have supported this important cause. Each one of your efforts makes a difference. Check out my page at http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=11764904&fr_id=17144&pg=personal

No comments: