It's been one year since I quit smoking. After fifteen years, I finally kicked it for good. It was not an easy feat. I was particularly concerned about my powers of self control while festing with adult beverages. It took several tries and some much needed help from prescription medication, but it was well worth the bizaar dreams and excessive dry mouth and gum chewing. I really never thought I would make it this long.
Nicotene addiction is a very scary, very powerful and evil thing. I pity any person who takes his/her first sample of the dreadful substance. And why would you want to? I am one hundred percent liberated and it feels fantastic. I'm no longer chained to something stronger than me. So cheers to all my fellow triumphant winners! I'm proud of us! Here's to the next year of being smoke free!

While in Mexico on my honeymoon, I saw a pack of cigs with this picture on it. If that aint a wake up call, I don't know what is!
1 comment:
SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment