I must be living in a hole, because I hadn't heard about the Twilight Saga until the movie for the first book came out in November. There are already four books in the series. After that, I started hearing more and more about the books and learned that several people I know were or had already read them. I didn't understand what all the fuss was about, but then again, I don't usually read that type of book and I didn't get into the whole Harry Potter craze either. But the more I heard about it, the more my interest was peaked and one day Travis' Aunt Katy loaned me the first two books in the series. I must admit: I am hooked. Sucked in right down to the very last page. I can't put them down. I highly recommend, although I'm not so sure the story line would interest guys. It's high romantic drama although at times I would question whether it is suitable for teens. It is classified as teen/young adult. There is no foul language, excessive festing, or explicit sex scenes (so far, I'm only half way through the second book), but it has a very steamy plot. I guess the sixteen year old girl isn't technically doing anything wrong by having her 300+ year old vampire boyfriend sleep over in her room every night. He does sleep on top of the covers mind you. At any rate, its a good series. I'm absorbed and I highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment